Founded in 2014, Ankalia Textiles has quickly established itself as Australia’s leading manufacturer of Australian-made baby carriers. The Ankalia Go Buckle carrier is an absolutely beautiful soft structured carrier.
The Ankalia team work with local suppliers, artists and textile mills to craft, design and weave premium-quality baby carriers and products designed to take caregivers through many seasons of babywearing and parenting. Ankalia carriers are Australian designed, woven and hand-finished. Kellie has built many of her own personal ethics and values around sustainability and reducing waste, slow fashion, supporting women in business and supporting Australian companies into Ankalia’s business practices.
The Ankalia Go Buckle Carrier is a favourite here at Nest. It has so many great features, including:
- 100% Australian made
- Dual adjustable waistband
- Firm and thick foam waistband that is comfortable and supportive
- Carrier comes ready to wear
- Panel adjusters to cinch or lengthen the body panel
- Waist buttons to cinch or lengthen the width of the waist.
- Removable neck support (Standard size only)
- Inner foam at top of panel for neat fold when cinching
- Removable Hood, featuring our iconic bird on brass button
- Dual Perfect Fit Adjusters (PFA) on the arms that help you to get that perfect fit for both front and back carrying.
ST – Standard (from birth)
Standard: The panel size is 14” wide and 17” tall. This carrier should fit comfortably up to around 12 months old, depending on the height of your child. Suitable from birth or 3.5kg, our carriers are there as your baby grows and reaches those developmental stages of becoming a toddler.
Weight Range: 3.5kg/7.7lbs – 25kg/46lbs
We do also carry the Toddler to Preschooler size here at Nest. In the larger size, the panel size is 19” wide and 21.5” tall. The toddler to preschooler carrier can cinch down to 12” wide and 13” tall.
These Go Buckle Carriers are such a beautiful and versatile carrier.