Founded in 2014, Ankalia Textiles has quickly established itself as Australia’s leading manufacturer of Australian-made baby carriers. The Ankalia Go Buckle carrier is a absolutely beautiful soft structured carrier.
The Ankalia team work with local suppliers, artists and textile mills to craft, design and weave premium-quality baby carriers and products designed to take caregivers through many seasons of babywearing and parenting. Ankalia carriers are Australian designed, woven and hand-finished. Kellie has built many of her own personal ethics and values around sustainability and reducing waste, slow fashion, supporting women in business and supporting Australian companies into Ankalia’s business practices.
The Ankalia Go Buckle Carrier is a favourite here at Nest. It has so many great features, including:
- 100% Australian designed and made. The fabric is even milled here in Australia… Unheard of right!
- Dual adjustable waistband
- Firm and thick foam waistband that is comfortable and supportive
- Carrier comes ready to wear
- Panel adjusters to cinch or lengthen the body panel
- Waist buttons to cinch or lengthen the width of the waist.
- Inner foam at top of panel for neat fold when cinching
- Removable Hood, featuring Ankalia’s iconic bird on brass button
- Dual Perfect Fit Adjusters (PFA) on the arms that help you to get that perfect fit for both front and back carrying.
This is the Toddler to Preschooler size.
The panel is 19″ wide, and 21.5″ tall. The panel can be cinched down to 12″ wide and 13″ tall. The carrier can be used to carry your toddler / pre-schooler right up to 25kg.
If that is still going to be a little big for you baby, check out the standard size. The standard can be used from only 3.5kg. With a panel size of 14″ wide and 17″ tall, the standard will fit most babies comfortably up to around 12 months old depending on the height of the child.
These are such a beautiful and versatile carrier!