Baby Bare, Bare Cub, All in Two cloth nappy has a waterproof PUL outer and microsuede lining. With three rows of adjustable snaps, this nappy will fit most babies from birth to toilet training.
Bare Cub Features
- The Bare Cub All in Two nappy comes with three pieces (cover, snap in insert & booster).
- Nappy can be used as an all in two by snapping the insert in, or as a pocket nappy by slipping the inserts into the pocket opening at the rear of the nappy.
- The fleece used in Baby Bare nappies is 450GSM Bamboo Fleece making it very absorbent. The composition of the insert is 70% bamboo, and 30% cotton.
- The nappy is lined with microsuede so your baby feels dry. Please note the inserts are not lined with microsuede, so if you want baby to feel dry, the nappy will need to be used as a pocket nappy. Alternatively a reusable microfleece liner can be used over the inserts if looking to use as an all in two.
- The snap-in style has a pocket opening in the back of the nappy to enable boosting for night time, making this a versatile and functional nappy. Simply add a booster to the pocket for night time use.
- For newborns, simply use one insert to create a slim fitting nappy that will fit from 3.5 kg. You can achieve extra nappy changes by using the extra bamboo booster on its own when your baby is small.
- The elastics have been top-stiched to prevent rolling and make it easy to put the nappy on your child. Our new Winter 2019 range has been sewn with swimwear elastic for longevity. This does have more resistance the previous elastic.