Baby Bare Honey Pot Fitted nappy may just be the softest nappy you will find. Keeping your little ones dry and comfortable day or night. Available in a range of stunning rainbow of colours, they make change time enjoyable and easy.
Honey Pot Features:
- 100% absorbent materials including 450GSM Bamboo fleece and bamboo velour.
- They do require a cover to be waterproof – find all our covers here.
- They are a one size fits most design (approx. 4-17kg) and can be customised for your baby with plenty of adjustments to sizing.
- The outer of the nappy is made from bamboo velour, and lined with 450GSM Bamboo Fleece.
- Each Nappy includes a snap-in snake insert measuring 65cm that folds to fit in the nappy. This insert is made from four layers of bamboo (3 fleece and 1 velour). The top layer against baby’s skin is super soft velour. The insert composition is 70% bamboo and 30% cotton.
- Mint and light blue nappies now come with matching snaps. All other colours have white snaps.
For most babies, this fitted nappy will be of a daytime only absorbency as it comes. One of the things we absolutely love about a fitted nappy here at Nest is how versatile they can be. If you want to use this nappy for a long nap, or even overnight, most families will be able to do this. Simply boost between the fitted nappy and the cover to ensure you have enough absorbency for the amount of time the nappy will need to stay on. We love prefolds as a great boosting option. If you still aren’t sure what the best nap time or night time nappy is for you and your family, we would love to help you out. Feel free to get in touch via email, phone, or better yet, drop in and see us if you are local.