The original Baby BeeHinds fitted nappy. Known and loved worldwide! Made from our customised Hemp/Organic Cotton fleece fabric, these nappies are shaped exactly like the Bamboo Fitted. They will fit and contour your baby’s shape where it matters for a snug fit all round.
- 100% Natural Fibres (55% Hemp, 45% Organic Cotton)
- OSFM Design – suitable for Newborn to Toddlers
- Hemp is grown without pesticides & are highly renewable resources
- Adjustable absorbency with two Hemp Fleece inserts included
- Superior absorbency so great for nights, long journeys & day time
- Exceptional breathability being 100% natural fibres
- Hemp is a stronger fabric than bamboo, so is longer lasting & more resilient to acidic wee.
- Great coverage & served edged keep poo-spolsions contained!
They fit the average baby through from birth to toddler. They may be quite bulky on new or small bubs. Very solid and tall toddlers may outgrow them earlier than a toddler of average height and weight.
Features and useful info:
One-Size-Fits-Most design (approx 4-16kg)
Made from 55% hemp / 45% certified organic cotton fleece
Resin Snap Closure 2 snap-in boosters (one short, one long) to enable flexibility of absorbency and fit
Only natural fibres touch baby’s skin
Fibres are grown without the use of pesticides, using renewable resources
Requires a cover to be worn over the top to keep clothes dry.
‘Natural’ coloured fabric (undyed)
- Excellent absorbency because the whole nappy is absorbent!
- Great value for money – OSFM style means they will last for years & over multiple little bums if cared for correctly.
- Superior leak protection – Fitted + PUL Cover is two layers of defence against leaks!
Any natural fibres will dry a little stiffer than man-made materials, but like a pair of freshly washed jeans they soften up quickly with body warmth from your bub. A quick scrunch on your hands or a quick blast in the dryer on low will also soften the fibres. Hemp Fitteds can be dried in the dryer on LOW – this will also keep them softer. Hemp Fleece can also be prone to piling of the fabric during the initial prewashes. This is not a fault of the fabric, and any piling should stop after the initial prewashes. Choose Hemp for excellent absorbency along with all natural fibres! Hemp is also considered to be the most eco friendly of the fibres used for cloth nappies.