Bare & Boho wet bag is made with water-resistant PUL and feature stunning Australian designed prints. The medium size makes quick outings a breeze when you only need one or two nappies.
Handy wrist-strap for ease of travel or to hang over door, pram or nappy bag.
Zippered closure helps keep wetness and smells effectively contained.
Size: 25cm long x 25cm wide
Washing: Simply wash with your nappies or regular household laundry. 30-60 degrees Max. No tumble-dry
Here are a few ways you can use your Bare & Boho wet bag.
1. Swimming bag. Whether it’s the beach, pool or lake, toss the kids wet togs into the wetbag for the journey home.
3. Make-up or Toiletries kit. A wetbag is a great place to store your makeup and toiletries, especially for those unexpected leaks whilst travelling!
4. Workout clothes. To contain your sweaty gym clothes, keep a spare one in your gym bag and stop the smells from getting into everything else.
5. Breast pump storage. You want to have a few cheeky wines whilst on holiday so that means you will need to pump away from home. Use a wetbag to keep all of your pump parts in a safe place.
7. Vomit bag. I know! These wetbags are great for containing all manner of bodily fluid. And sturdy so you won’t have the bottom of the bag breaking issue….ergh.
8. Beach bag. Why not use a wetbag to store your sunscreen and save it from the sand. That has got to be a pet peeve of mine…sand on the top of the opened suncream bottle!
9. Cloth pad storage. If you use cloth pads, a wetbag is the perfect place to store rinsed but not washed pads.
10. A dry bag!! Although it is designed to keep water in, the good old wetbag is pretty good at keeping moisture out too. Use it to store your keys and mobile phone when you’re at the beach or pool. If your bag has two pouches, use one for keeping things dry and the other for the wet items.
We have a range of different size wet bags for every occasion! You can see the full range here.