Made from gorgeously soft, super absorbent and anti-bacterial bamboo, these are a great alternative to disposable baby wipes or simply use them for mucky hands, faces and noses instead. They are just the right size to fit in your pocket so they are always on hand when needed, and when they are dirty pop them back into the tote bag.
Gentle, durable, reusable bamboo wipes
- pack of ten reusable bamboo wipes
- made from naturally antibacterial bamboo
- bamboo is seven times more absorbent than cotton
- environmentally friendly alternative to disposable baby wipes
- comes in a zippered PUL (water resistant!) tote bag
- great for mucky faces and hands
- five unisex colours to match the tote bag
- choose from brights or pastels colour range
- save money instead of buying disposables
Better for families
Disposable wipes can be rough on sensitive baby skin. The soft bamboo is super soft, absorbent and antibacterial, making it much better for baby’s skin. Plus, you will save plenty of money without the need to purchase expensive disposable ones every week.
Better for the environment
Did you know most disposable wipes are made from microscopic plastic and wood pulp? Yes, that means plastic and paper, mixed with synthetic cleaning agents. They take decades to erode, leech harmful chemicals into the environment and thousands of them end up clogging the sewers of major cities in the world. Go reusable instead!
- fabric composition: 70% bamboo viscose 30% Cotton
- size: 19cm x 14cm
- Pack of 10 wipes
- Comes in a zip up tote bag
Not quite the reusable wipes you were after? We carry a large range of reusable wipes in all different sizes, and materials here at Nest. Check out the range here, and find find the perfect wipe for your family for every application.
Fine print: The claims about disposable nappies made on this page are sourced via the resources below: https://www.huggies.com.au/nappies/wipes/questions