The Close Pop In flexible nappy pack is the most economical way to get your cloth journey started and will set you up for both daytime and night-time too! 1 box of 10 is enough if you are only looking to go part-time, whilst 2 boxes of 10 is perfect for anyone wanting to take the plunge and go full-time.
In your box you will get 10 unisex bamboo nappies, 3 night time boosters, 80 biodegradable nappy liners and 1 co-ordinated storage tote bag.
Pop-in is as simple with your newborn as it is with your toddler thanks to the one size fit from birth to potty. Our unique all in two (AI2) design gives parents flexible absorbency and quicker drying times without compromising on quick one-step changes, just like a disposable. Our hook and loop fastening, and stretchy tabs make change times a doddle and ensure a snug, soft fit around baby every time.
Pop-in is designed to provide the ultimate in reliability and protection both day and night, thanks to our renowned double leg gusset and thirsty bamboo soakers and boosters which are up to 4 times more absorbent than cotton alone and soft and gentle against babies delicate skin. Our super slim daytime nappy quickly converts for dream filled nights with our specially designed night-time booster (*included in this pack), this clever booster adds in the extra absorbency needed to last overnight once they are sleeping through!
Unlike other nappies, Pop-in has a clever absorbent core in the waterproof outer shell which helps hold the wetness in the middle of the nappy reducing compression and leaking and allowing you a little longer between changes times when needed.
Materials are important to us and we don’t believe nappies should cost the Earth, so now when you Pop-in as well as diverting nappies from landfill you will also be diverting plastic bottles as our new waterproof laminate is made from 100% recycled plastic.
ALTERNATIVE TO DISPOSABLE NAPPIES WITH GREAT FEATURES
- made from bamboo, so they’re breathable, soft and durable
- waterproof shell that holds a soaker and booster together
- soft stretch tabs and elasticated waist for a perfect fit
- double leg gussets to prevent leakage
- removable soaker and booster for more absorbency and faster drying
- easy care machine washable—no soaking required
- extra absorbent panel holds in wetness—keeping baby drier for longer
Suitable from birth to potty
The clever pop-in tabs are easily adjusted as your baby grows, giving you a perfect fit no matter what. The four size stages accommodate babies weighing from three kilos (newborn) to sixteen kilos (toddler).
So, a perfect fit means less risk of dreaded poo explosions!
For extra night time absorbency, add the Pop-in’s clever night time booster (available for purchase separately) to help keep baby dry ensuring nothing but dream filled nights, for YOU and them!
This reusable nappy features a selection of adorable prints bound to match plenty of your baby’s wardrobe. (Because your baby probably has more new clothes than you do, right?)
Better for baby
- super absorbent and better fit means less leakage—giving baby a more comfortable night’s sleep
- ultra comfortable, no itching or rubbing
- protects baby’s delicate, sensitive or allergy-prone skin
Better for you
- cheaper than disposables in the long run
- gorgeous colours and patterns
- easy to change, fit, wash and dry—modern cloth nappies are just as convenient as disposables
- The front adjustable poppers and leg gusset give a snug fit, so baby is dry, comfortable and happy
Better for the environment
- no harmful chemicals or plastics
- all natural bamboo fabric
- disposable nappies take centuries to decompose—causing considerable environmental damage
Perfect fit size guide: from birth to potty
You can use this adjustable nappy until your little darling is potty trained! Convenient and economical, yeah?
- stage one: 3.1–5.5 kg
- stage two: 5.5–7.7 kg
- stage three: 7.7–11.3 kg
- stage four: 11.3–16 kg
- choose a fit that most closely fits around your baby’s legs for maximum containment
- your baby will progress quickly through the size settings, faster than you anticipate
- baby may reach the larger setting at night by six to eight months—don’t panic, they will soon be mobile and their body shape will change
- maximum waist size is 57 cm
- Put your nappies through a normal/long wash cycle up to 60°C (we recommend the ANA washing instructions)
- we strongly recommend hanging pop-in nappies horizontally across the line to prevent drag on the elastic
- the inner pop-in soaker may be tumble dried
- wash dark colours separately
- our fabrics are built to last, but some colours will fade with ongoing use
- staining or loss of colour may occur (which does not affect the functionality of the nappy and therefore is not covered by warranty)
- these are new gen V2 nappies and are not compatible with previous versions of the pop-in
The claims about disposable and reusable nappies made on this page are sourced used the resources below: