The Gro Via One-Size Nappy System has a one size nappy that is different! This nappy system has 2 parts. First the shell – the design of the shell is waterproof and minimises nappy waste and cost because it is reusable! Second is the soaker (sold separately) – when the Soaker Pad is wet, simply remove it and snap in a fresh Soaker Pad. If the shell is wet, allow it to air dry and use for the next nappy change. If the Gro Via Shell is soiled, start fresh with a new GroVia Shell. Shells are available with either Hook & Loop or Snap closures!
One-size organic cotton Soaker Pads are available in packs of 2. One-size organic cotton Boosters are also available in packs of 2. You will find that using 2-4 Gro Via Shells are enough per day, but newborn babies may need more.
|The Gro Via Organic Cotton or No Prep Microfibre Soaker Pads are super absorbent but trim. With a layer of waterproof backing and leg gussets to prevent leaking. The Organic Cotton have 5 layers of organic cotton and won’t leak for even a heavy wetter! The No Prep have microfibre absorbency and a top layer of micro fleece. Gro Via Soaker Pads are available in 2 packs.|
|The Gro Via Stay Dry Booster will increase absorbency while keeping your baby’s skin feeling dry. It has 3 layers of organic cotton topped with soft 100% polyester fleece. Or use a Gro Via Organic Booster that has 3 layers of Certiied Organic Cotton. Just lay one on top of the Soaker Pad for extra absorbency and comfort. Works great for naptime and nighttime. Available in 2 packs.|
The Gro Via Nappy grows with your baby with its adjustable rise snaps. By changing the settings, the nappy will fit a newborn, infant, or toddler. It will fit MOST babies from 8-35 pounds (3.5 – 14kgs). The one-size Soaker Pad will also fit from 8-35 pounds and easily snaps into the cover.
Use the adjustable rise snaps for toddler, infant or newborn.
- Newborn/Small: Snap your Gro Via Shell rise snaps on the lowest setting. Snap your soaker pad into the shell and simply flip the front of the soaker pad in towards baby. Fasten nappy on baby.
- Infant: Snap your Gro Via Shell rise snaps on the middle setting. Snap your soaker pad into the shell. Tuck the front of your soaker pad down, while pulling the front panel up and fasten on baby.
- Toddler: Leave you Gro Via Shell rise snaps unsnapped. Snap your soaker pad into the shell and fasten on baby.
By using Gro Via One-Size Nappy System you will be putting less waste in our landfills, save hundreds of dollars each year, and have a healthier baby with less nappy rash. There are no dioxins in these nappies.
- Adjust rise snaps and snap in soaker.
- Change outer shell twice a day and inner as needed.
Washing GroVia® Shells
- Tuck under laundry tabs
- Place soiled shells in a dry nappy pail -no soaking necessary.
- Wash every 2 days on warm with detergent.
- Hang dry shells (high heat causes excess wear).
- Tumble dry soaker pads and boosters.
- Do NOT use bleach, enzyme cleaners or fabric softeners.
|Gro Via Shells, Soaker Pads and Boosters are Parent Tested and Parent Approved!|
Gro Via makes babies look fashionable & comfortable with their hybrid nappy designs. Gro Via help parents to nappy babies naturally for maximum convenience.