The Hevea pacifier is made of 100% pure natural rubber from the rubber tree Hevea brasiliensis, hence the name Hevea.
Each pacifier is coloured with food-grade FDA approved natural colour pigments.
- 3mths+ – Suitable from 3 months to 3 years old
- Twin pack
- 100% natural rubber latex
- Hygienic one piece design – no joints, cracks or edges
- Soft material and ergonomic shape – soft and gentle against baby’s face
- Doesn’t leave marks, prevents vacuum around the mouth
- Sustainably produced
- Compostable packaging materials
- Meets EU standard EN1400, US regulations CPSIA & AUS regulation AS 2432-1991
- No PVC, no BPA, no phthalates, no artificial colours
– just 100% natural rubber from the Hevea tree.
**Please note that due to hygiene purpose, we do not accept returns on pacifiers/dummies once opened.
WHICH HEVEA PACIFIER SHOULD I CHOOSE?
The short answer to that question is: only your child can tell.
But we do have recommendations, which can help both you and not least your baby, to make the right choice.
HEVEA pacifiers come in 3 different teat shapes; orthodontic, round or symmetrical, and two sizes; 0-3 months and 3-36 months.
Symmetrical Teat – The nipple is similar to the shape of the female breast and is therefore recommended to breastfed babies. The Duck pacifier is our smallest nipple, so if your child has found other pacifiers too big, we recommend giving this a try.
Round Teat – The round shape is similar to the shape of both the HEVEA Baby glass bottle and most other bottle nipples. If the child is used to drink from a bottle, there is a fairly big chance, they will love the Crown pacifier with a round teat.
Orthodontic Teat – Orthodontic pacifiers are designed to prevent tooth misalignment and orthodontic issues later in life, as baby teeth come in and eventually give way to adult teeth. The Star & Moon pacifier has a flattened bottom and rounded too.
No matter what shape we recommend, only the users themselves will know, what they prefer.
But you can be absolutely certain that no matter what you choose, you will have the most eco-friendly and completely non-toxic pacifier, when you choose HEVEA.
Like your own toothbrush, pacifiers have to be replaced every two months for reasons of hygiene.
Never lose your little one’s dummy again! Grab a dummy chain to keep them safe and sound.