Keep your cool when you’re on the move with the revolutionary, evolutionary, Be Cool! This insulated, structured cooler doubles as a bottle bag to hold two bottles for baby, or as a stylish lunch bag for older kids and adults. The outside features one slip pocket for stashing napkins, utensils, and other needs, as well as a wide-zippered opening for easy access! The best part? You can just toss the Be Cool in the washing machine when it needs a quick clean. Get a Be Cool or two for everyone in the family—this is truly the bag for every age & stage
- Pockets – 1 main zippered pocket, 1 front slip pocket
- Fabrics – PEVA lining; highly stain resistant material; interiors treated to resist bacteria, mould and mildew
- Straps – Adjustable detachable messenger strap
- Hardware – Metal hardware
- Extras –Machine washable; Limited lifetime warranty
- Dimensions – 7”W x 3.5”D x 9”H
- Weight – 0.32 pounds
- Extras – Machine washable; Limited lifetime warranty
Fallen in love with one of Ju Ju Be’s beautiful prints? Why not check out what other bags we have in the print? You can see our gorgeous Ju Ju Be range here.
Ju Ju Be Warranty
Busy parents have plenty to worry about, which is why at JuJuBe we set out to create stylish, smart bags and accessories that parents can trust. All of our bags are covered by a limited lifetime warranty, so you know you can count on us. JuJuBe bags are seriously durable, beautifully crafted pieces you’ll enjoy for years to come. Shop our JuJuBe bags and accessories now to see how we’re defining what you can expect from your nappy bag, tote, or backpack.
OUR LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
JuJuBe is proud to offer a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects on our Signature line of bags and accessories. JuJuBe stands behind each bag we manufacture with a rock-solid warranty and a proven track record of customer success.
WHAT IS COVERED:
All JuJuBe bags are covered for the lifetime of the product or 10 years — whichever comes first for any manufacturer defects. That includes broken zippers, torn stitching, misplaced labels, or any manufacturing error caused by the factory during production.
WHO IS COVERED:
The original purchaser of the bag obtained through an authorized retailer.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Used or second-hand bags, bags purchased from the secondary market, or bags that were not originally purchased by/for the original user.
- Tears in the fabric not related to stitching
- Animal damage; and
- customized products.