The Petite Crown Keeper is a one size fits most cover designed to be used over fitteds, prefolds and flat nappies. It can be used on most newborns from approx 3.6kg and will last through to 16kgs on the average baby. The Keeper has a wipe clean inner, double leg gussets, snap closure and an adjustable rise through the front.
- Double leg gussets for advanced leak protection to eliminate blow-outs
- Encased elastic in the front and back to contain messes and to ensure the absorbency stays in place
Grows with your baby
- Designed to fit babies from 8 lbs to 35 lbs (3.6 kgs to 16 kgs)
- 3×3 adjustable rise snaps for three different size settings
- Cross-over snaps to fit a smaller waist size
- Practical choice for cloth diapering from a young age through potty training
Easy to clean
- Wipe-clean interior for multiple uses
- No conventional “flaps” on the inside, allowing for far easier cleaning/spraying
- Diaper cover can be used with ANY skin-friendly absorbency of your choice. Inserts, flats, prefolds, fitteds, flower sack towels, receiving blankets, you name it!
HOW TO USE YOUR KEEPER
Use the nappy cover over flat, prefold, or fitted nappies or your choice of skin-friendly absorbent materials.
Pre-wash and wash on warm (110-90 F/43-32 C). Do not use bleach or softeners. Do not soak. Tumble dry low (not exceeding 130F/55C) or line dry. Following proper care instructions helps avoid delamination of the waterproof lining and damage to the elastics.
100% Polyester (TPU laminate)
- CPSIA compliant
- Tested by a Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) accepted test lab
- Free from harmful chemicals and metals