The Packa from Petite Crown is a trim fitting pocket nappy that fits from 3.6kg through to 16kgs, or, birth to toilet training on the average baby.
- The Packa from Petite Crown comes with one insert made of 5 layers of hemp cotton fabric
- Packa 2.0 comes with two tri-fold inserts, each made of 2 layers of bamboo terry fabric
- With both styles, the inserts can be folded in any way to fit the rise setting
- The original is lined with a luxuriously soft suede-cloth fabric that wicks away the moisture from the skin
- The all new 2.0 is lined with the fastest drying athletic wicking jersey (AWJ) fabric that wicks away the moisture from the skin
- Both styles feature the tummy panel at the front for the extra leak protection
- “Stuffing” is optional with this nappy. Since the insert is made of the natural and skin-friendly material, it can be either stuffed in the pocket or laid directly against the skin.
Grows with your baby
- Designed to fit babies from 8 lbs to 35 lbs (3.6 kgs to 16 kgs)
- 3×4 adjustable rise snaps for three different size settings
How to use your Packa
Adjust the rise snaps prior to putting the nappy on the baby. Pop the insert/s in the pocket (or lay it on top of the pocket) and then fasten the nappy to your little one.
Caring for your Packa
Knock solids into toilet. Prewash warm (110-90 F/43-32 C). Wash hot (130F/55C). Do not use bleach or softeners. Do not soak. Tumble dry low (not exceeding 130F/55C) or line dry. Following the proper care instructions helps avoid the delamination of the waterproof lining and damaging the elastics.
Nappy shell and lining- 100% Polyester (TPU laminate)
Packa Insert – 55% Hemp, 45% Cotton
Packa 2.0 Insert – 80% Bamboo / 20% Polyester
Petite Crown Safety Compliance
- CPSIA compliant
- Tested by a Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) accepted test lab
- Free from harmful chemicals and metals
What is difference between Packa and Packa 2.0?
The inserts and the lining fabric of the nappy shell are the only differences. Both nappies fit the same. If you prefer the true natural fiber insert and the overall nappy to be more trim, we recommend the Original Packa. If you prefer the AWJ lining and more absorbency, we recommend the Packa 2.0.