Reuse and Reduce with Petite Crown’s Pod Wet Bag
- Made of double layered TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) laminated fabric
- Petite Crown Pod Wet Bag measures 7″ (w) x 6.5″ (h) x 12″ (L)
- Machine washable (up to 60 deg celsius)
- Water resistant
- Come complete with a snap close nylon snap-on strap for hanging on strollers, towel racks, and hooks
- Can fit up to 10 one size modern cloth nappies or 6-7 Plus size nappies.
- Also great for swim suits, children’s dirty clothes or gym wear, toys, accessories, toiletries, snacks, baby carriers and so much more.
- It goes beyond the nappy days! Great as an overnight bag for children.
Turn your bag inside-out to wash. We recommend line dry only or low tumble dry occasionally.
- CPSIA compliant
- Tested by a Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) accepted test lab
- Free from harmful chemicals and metals
Looking for other uses for your wet bag? We have come up with a list of some of our favourite ways to use wet bags and popped them all into a blog for you! Grab a cuppa and have a read.
Petite Crown are a California based small business. They provided premium quality cloth nappies and accessories. Petite Crown are dedicated to empowering the eco-friendly parenthood in style. Petite Crown was founded in 2018 based on the owner’s (Mari) strong belief that no parent should struggle to afford necessities. For every product purchased, they donate one cloth nappy to a family in need through the Fluff and Beyond program.
Petite Crown products feature stylish and practical designs with materials that they can confidently recommend and the Nest Nappies team has used ourselves. Petite Crown strive to make their products as eco-friendly as possible. They use natural materials and water resistant fabrics that are made of 100% polyester with thermally laminated TPU.