The Petite Crown Swim Nappy is designed to suit your baby from when they first start swimming lessons through to toilet training.
Versatile Swim Nappy
- Petite Crown Swim Nappy is lined with mesh (athletic wicking jersey) which will wick away the moisture to keep the skin feeling cool and dry
- Petite Crown swim nappy can be used as a pocket nappy or a cover. Just stuff an insert inside the pocket to catch an accident on the way to the pool!
- Features the tummy panel at the front for the extra leak protection when used as a pocket nappy or a cover
Grows with your baby
- Designed to fit babies from 8 lbs to 35 lbs (3.6 kgs to 16 kgs). This means that you only need to buy one swim nappy!
- 3×4 adjustable rise snaps for three different size settings
How to use your swim nappy
- Adjust the rise snaps through the front of the nappy to adjust how high the swim nappy sits on your baby’s waist.
- Fit to your baby as you would any other nappy.
- Head out for splashy splashy fun!
- Please be aware, swim nappies are not absorbent. This means that we recommend they should be fitted right before going swimming. If you know your little one has done a poo, get them out of the water as soon as you can. This will decrease the ability of the water dissipating the poo and stop any oozing.
Swim Nappy Care
Knock solids into toilet. Prewash warm (110-90 F/43-32 C). Wash hot (130F/55C). Do not use bleach or softeners. Nest Nappies and Petite Crown do not soaking for any period of time. Your swim nappy can be tumble dried low (not exceeding 130F/55C), but we recommend line drying out of direct sun. Following the proper care instructions helps avoid the delamination of the water resistant lining and damaging the elastics. Nest Nappies recommends rinsing your swim nappy as soon as possible to remove any excess chlorine or salt water. This will help extend the life of your nappy.
Nappy shell and lining- 100% Polyester (TPU laminate)
- CPSIA compliant
- Tested by a Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) accepted test lab
- Free from harmful chemicals and metals