RAWr Nappies Stretchy Hemp Terry Prefolds:
Made from durable, environmentally friendly hemp terry in a 2 x 3 x 2 design making 7 layers of absorbency when folded.
Size 1 stretchy prefolds back in stock! (infant to baby)
Size 2 (baby to toddler) to fit perfectly inside the 360 Cover.
- Size 1 (34x34cm) to fit 360 Cover on it’s small and medium rise settings, approximately 3-12 months,
- Size 2 (40x40cm) to fit 360 Cover on it’s medium and large rise settings, approximately 6-30 months.
– Also fits inside Stuff n Snap AIO, Toddler One Size Pocket and Soakmaster1000 Night Fitted Nappy!
RAWr Nappies hemp terry prefolds are designed to be ‘pad-folded’ and laid inside the 360 Cover, other PUL covers or the Toddler-One-Size Pocket to use as a simple, hardwearing and absorbent cloth nappy. They are easily boosted if required by placing an extra insert inside before folding. RAWr mini boosters, or trifolds are a perfect boosting solution.
Hemp Terry Prefolds can also be stuffed inside the Stuff n Snap AIO Night Nappy and Soakmaster 1000 Fitted Night Nappy which is a great night nappy solution for heavy wetters!
- listing is for one prefold nappy
- one of the most simple and economical solutions in cloth nappies
- hemp has antimicrobial qualities and is the most environmentally sustainable choice in cloth nappy fabrics
- made with a generous width and has natural elasticity for most folds that require fastening with pins or nappy fasteners
- soft, breathable and 20-30% more absorbent than cotton prefolds
- use pad folded in a cover or pocket shell, or fold and fasten with pins or a nappy fastener to use under a cover (read more about how to fold prefolds here)
- easy to clean, quick drying and can be dried in the dryer if required.
We recommend dry pailing (placing soiled nappies in a dry pail after rinsing, until washing) but advise against leaving a soiled nappy longer than 2 days without rinsing or washing.
Cold or warm machine wash. Hang or lay flat to dry, can be dried in electric dryer on cool setting. No bleaching, fabric softener or soaking required. Full RAWr Nappies care instructions are included with purchase and can be found here.