Introducing Thirsties Organic Cotton Wipes. A two-sided reusable wipe that’s gentle enough to use on your baby’s most delicate areas, yet perfect for handling bigger, sticky messes that can occur during changes.
Thirsties 2-ply organic cotton wipes come in a 6-pack with gender-neutral stitching around the edges of the wipe – 2 blue, 2 orange and 2 green. They measure 8 x 8.5 inches (20cm x 21.5cm) and have two, buttery-soft layers of certified organic cotton. These new wipes are perfect for face, hands, bums and bath time.
Aside from choosing to use cloth diapers, Thirsties Organic Cotton Wipes may possibly be the best investment you can make. The average household will spend over $500 on disposable wipes from birth to potty. In comparison, the average cloth diaper family spends $75 or less on reusable cloth wipes. In addition, cloth wipes are simple to use and can be tossed into your cloth diaper laundry.
2 layers of 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- Irresistibly soft GOTS certified organic cotton that gently, yet thoroughly, cleanses your baby
- Two layers thick to handle small and large messes
- 6 wipes with colored stitching per pack – 2 blue, 2 orange and 2 green
- Cost effective – switch and save almost $500 over disposable wipes
- Great as washcloths
Reusable cloth wipes couldn’t be easier to use:
They are best used damp, however this can be achieved in so many different ways to suit your own family and lifestyle:
- Wet under the tap as needed for changes at home;
- Wet a days worth of wipes and pop in a container on your change table for changes at home:
- Wet a days worth of wipes and pop in a mini wetbag to use whenever or wherever you need them; or
- Fill a spray bottle / sauce bottle / water bottle with water (over heavily diluted natural baby soap solution) and pop in the nappy bag to wet wipes as needed whenever or wherever you need them.
How many cloth wipes will I need?
This will depend on your child, the rough number of nappy changes you usually do per day. How often you have to deal with poonami situations etc. As a rough guide we would usually recommend having at least 10 wipes per day. Multiply this by how often you wash your nappies and wipes plus at least a few extras for time when life just gets the better of you. The generous size of these wipes makes it easy to fold the wipe and use multiple times per nappy change for the average size poo, without having to worry about getting any on your hands.
The other great thing about Reusable cloth wipes is that there is endless uses for them even when you and your family are past the nappy stage. Reusable cloth wipes make perfect little cleaning cloths, reusable wipes for hands and faces when out and about, face or body washers, reusable toilet paper, make up removing wipes, the list is endless.