Thirsties Stay Dry Natural One Size All in One
Do you love the absorbency of Thirsties Natural One Size All in One? Do you wish for a stay dry feature? Well, wish no further, because Thirsties Stay Dry Natural One Size All in One is here!
The interior consists of ten thirsty layers of natural fibers. The top soaker is made of four layers of GOTS certified organic cotton. It is then topped with a layer of stay-dry microfleece. This helps to keep your baby feeling dry. The second soaker has four layers of hemp/organic cotton. The body of the nappy has two additional layers of organic cotton and is also topped with a layer of stay-dry microfleece.
Whether parents are first-timers at cloth nappying or old pros, this Natural option offers convenience. The gentle elastic, trim fit and incredible absorbency will have you falling in love. As a plus, this nappy is a simple one-and-done.
Features and Benefits
- Interior consists of 10 thirsty layers of natural fibers. The top soaker is made up of 4 layers of GOTS certified organic cotton topped with a layer of stay-dry microfleece. The second soaker is made up of 4layers of hemp/organic cotton. The body has 2 additional layers of organic cotton topped with a layer of stay-dry microfleece.
- Goes on in one simple step – cloth nappying doesn’t get easier
- Stay-dry microfleece liner provides wetness protection
- One size nappy provides a customisable fit for most babies from birth to potty
- Convenient, trim fitting and absorbent
- Gentle elastic around legs and waist helps provide protection against leaks
Wash and Care
Before use, wash you nappy at least once to remove manufacturers residue. Natural fibres can take six to eight washes to reach maximum absorbency. For the first few wears, just change a little more frequently.
Remove any excess soiling into the toilet and store your dirty nappies in a dry pail until wash day. We recommend not storing dirty nappies longer than two days. Dry Pails can be extra large wet bags or open and airy baskets.
Prewash your nappies to remove the bulk of urine and any solids still remaining.
Main wash your nappies on a long, cotton load.
Do not exceed 60 deg Celsius for your water temp as the elastics and water resistant layer does not like constant exposure to high heat.
Use the full amount of laundry detergent for a heavily soiled load. Any main stream detergent will work fine. Detergents that are plant based, eco friendly or designed for sensitive skin can be weaker in formulation. We recommend bumping up the amount you use.
Air drying your nappies, out of direct sunlight, is the most environmentally friendly method. If you live in a colder climate or run into a bout of wet and miserable weather, using your clothes drier will not kill your nappies – it just shortens the life span a little.