Did you watch our Facebook Live drawing of our lucky Caboo Winner from last week? Toni C. was our lucky Friday Freebie winner for International Baby Wearing Week and we can’t wait to hear what she thinks of her gorgeous new Caboo + Cotton in the Limited Edition Orla print. I loved my Caboo for my little man and we hope you love yours too Toni! I would also like to thank Kylie and Brent (the brand new Close Parent Distributors) for making the giveaway possible!
This week we have another giveaway from Close Parent – an awesome Rockets set! This set contains a small legionnaire swim hat, a dribble bib, a balloon ball and a tote to carry it all in! These balloon balls are not available to purchase and are super popular!
Your little one will love playing with the balloon ball, will stay super stylish with the dribble bib and cap and the tote makes a perfect swimming or library bag. I have to say, out of all the Close Parent prints at the moment, the Rockets is a clear favourite in our house! There are even little aliens in the rocket ships!
How do you win, I hear you ask? Well, all you have to do is review any Close Parent product on our website or head over to the Cloth Nappy Reviews website and review a Close Parent product there, then head back here and let us know which product you reviewed? Haven’t used Close Parent before? That’s ok, you can still be in with a chance just by promising to leave a review if you win!
The Giveaway Fine Print
– this comp is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Facebook, Instagram, the Cloth Nappy Reviews website, or any other platform except for Nest Nappies
– the prize is not redeemable for cash
– postage is the responsibility of the winner
– winner will be drawn by Nest Nappies on Friday 20th of October 2017
– winner will be drawn at random
– winner must be a follower of Nest Nappies and Close Parent on Instagram or like Nest Nappies and Close Parent on Facebook
– winner must have left a review for any Close Parent product on the Nest Nappies website or the Cloth Nappy Reviews website and / or be prepared to leave a review for the prize products
– Nest Nappies has the final say
– sharing isn’t required but is appreciated
– this is not a competition of skill, although we love hearing about your experiences with your little one